What is Clever?
Clever is a free single sign-on portal that helps teachers and students instantly log into all their online learning programs and resources.
What are Clever badges?
Clever badges provide easy Chromebook and portal access for younger students. Click here to see Clever badges in action.
How do I access Sumter School District’s Clever Portal?
- To access Sumter’s Clever Portal, use the link https://clever.com/in/sumterschools.
- Teachers and students use their district Google login to access Clever.
- Click here to read the Student home login guide in English.
- Click here to read the Student home login guide in Spanish.
Log in with Google
When you use the Student & Staff Google Login button, you will be redirected to sign into your school Google email. Please note: using a personal Google email will not sign you into Clever.
Resources For Teachers
What applications are available on Sumter School District’s Clever portal?
Note: Some applications are only available at select schools. If you see an application on the list that you currently use at your school, but is not available to you through Clever, please have your school’s instructional coach/AP for instruction contact Melissa Boyce at the District Office.
- Algebra Nation
- Benchmark Education Company
- Study Island
- Education Galaxy
- Epic – Students & Teachers (Saved Password Apps)
- Google Classroom
- Imagine Math
- Khan Academy
- McGraw-Hill Textbooks
- Pearson EasyBridge (Saved Password App)
- Quaver Music (Single Sign On App)
- Quizziz (Saved Password App)
- Quizlet (Saved Password App)
- ReadWorks (Saved Password App for teacher access)
- SymbalooEDU (Single Sign On App)
- TypeTastic Typing Courses
- USA TestPrep (Saved Password App)
- WIN Learning Career Readiness (Saved Password App)
Some apps provide single sign on capability only. Saved Password Apps require the Clever extension to be installed. Click here to access Clever’s help document for information about the Clever extension. District issued Chromebooks for students have the extension already installed. Please note that for some apps, students who previously had a single sign on account through Google may not be able to access that same account through Clever without additional steps.