One-to-Global is a one-to-one technology integration initiative. The purpose of One-to-Global is to use technology equipment, programs, and application to engage students in challenging, critical thinking, and real world activities and learning.
The mission of Sumter School District is to equip students to be responsible, successful, and productive citizens in a global society. The mission of the One-to-Global Technology Initiative is to connect each student to the global opportunity of learning and to use innovation to engage and prepare students for the 21st Century.
The vision of One-to-Global is to transform traditional classroom instruction to an environment of innovative, global reaching, real life, critical thinking, and student centered learning.
The goals of One-to-Global are to:
- Increase student engagement
- Increase student depth of knowledge and academic achievement
- Reduce classroom disruption
- Provide innovative classroom instruction
- Facilitate on-going technology professional development
- Classroom Observations
- Benchmark/MAP Data
- ABE Discipline Data
- SAMR Model
- Professional Develop Feedback Survey
One-to Global Handbooks
- Elementary One-to-Global Parent and Student Handbook
- Middle/High One-to-Global Parent and Student Handbook
Instructional Technology Team
Dr. David Laws, Director of Instructional Technology
Melissa A Epps, Instructional Technology Specialist
Keasha Grant, Instructional Technology Specialist